TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Namaste and welcome to the family. Being an Ekam meditator is a blessing beyond words. We are living a big picture life – one that prioritises the well-being of all living beings.￼In view of loka Kalyana￼ or Universal well-being, We request you to go through these four simple clauses before you sign up to being an Ekam meditator.￼
1. Maintain the sacredness of the procedures and the processes that Sri Preethaji and Sri Krishnaji will be initiating you into, as an Ekam meditator. Don’t replicate them elsewhere or tamper with them.￼
2. The collective Ekam meditation events will be headed by Sri Preethaji and Sri Krishnaji. Do not hold independent Ekam meditator events by yourselves￼.
3. As an Ekam meditator we would expect you to join these periodic collective meditations for creating shifts in consciousness without fail, unless you are engaged in an emergency.￼
4. Please maintain a conduct that is worthy of the vision of Ekam, as an Ekam meditator. Thank you. We now invite you to sign up to being an Ekam meditator and join this noble family. ￼